• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego meetup

Gundude

imported post

There has been a little chatter on this. Let's try for a meetup on the boardwalk near the USS Midway Sunday the 14th. Metered parking at Tuna Harbor. If you're interested, give a shout.

edit: about 11am.

chewy352

imported post

Wow Gundude short notice. I can make it but I don't think many others can with such short notice. Can we at least try for the 21st which would give people a weeks notice.

Gundude

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
Wow Gundude short notice. I can make it but I don't think many others can with such short notice. Can we at least try for the 21st which would give people a weeks notice.
Chunna and some of his buddies wanted this weekend. They couldn't make it on the 21st. Let's see what shakes loose. Maybe we can do both.

chewy352

imported post

Well I didn't know you had others. In that case I'll see you Sunday. BTW I'll have your socks for you but no go on the Alzheimer's meds. I can't remember where I put them for the life of me.

Gundude

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
Well I didn't know you had others. In that case I'll see you Sunday. BTW I'll have your socks for you but no go on the Alzheimer's meds. I can't remember where I put them for the life of me.
Alzheimers is great. You don't remember you family or friends so you save on Xmas gifts. You only need one movie on DVD. And who the hell are you, anyway.

Gundude

imported post

Chunna wrote:
Got me +1... we're meetin up at 11am still right? Don't forget about daylight savings time..! 2 am, clocks change to 3..
Looks like we have 5 for sure. The maybe one (my wife) will be at the mall with her buddy. 11 am DST. My super duper atomic clock does an auto DST.

chewy352

imported post

Where are we meeting Gundude. I didn't set a specific location last time. Might I suggest the Sailor kissing nurse statue?

Gundude

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
Where are we meeting Gundude. I didn't set a specific location last time. Might I suggest the Sailor kissing nurse statue?
Sounds good to me. I found it on the Google street view. Bringing my vid cam also.