Thread: comeing to hillsdale mi

Post imported post

Is anyoneout there from hillsdaleMI. I will be comeingto michigan in a few months and would like to meet up with some people that opencarry there or neer hillsdaleMI.

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Post imported post

I am in Jackson as well, About 5 Minutes from T. And there are at least 3 others in the Jackson area. Vandercook is having a Picnic in April, Is that something you would be able to make? There will be a few people there to meet.

Post imported post

I think Hillsdale is a fine meeting place, they have a great college, and they have a golf/go cart park, as well as a regular recreational park. We could meet at either McDonalds, Wendys, or if Jeepman knows of a mom & pops restaurant. Downtown is the old two story brick with lots of shops we could do a walkabout then eat.

Post imported post

we could all ride up in my suburban!!!!

Post imported post

We don't have much going for us in Hillsdale as far as food goes. There's Cavoni's on M-99 which has some delicious and huge grinders, the Mexican food joint is next door. Both are not a great atmosphere... tables, booths, and a TV.Johnny T's is far overpriced for what it is. We used to have the Chicago Water Grill in Jonesville, but it caught on fire. I don't OC around home, I CC, but if I can make it I'll try. I don't see any ridiculous local ordinances, but like I said--I've never OC'ed around here.

Post imported post

I will be in hillsdale for a wedding on Saturday the 15th of may i will be in town for 3 days the 14th 15th 16th wish i could stay longer but the kid are still in school. So if we could set something up for the 14th or 16th that would be grate.