• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

comeing to hillsdale mi

jeepman31

imported post

Is anyoneout there from hillsdaleMI. I will be comeingto michigan in a few months and would like to meet up with some people that opencarry there or neer hillsdaleMI.

wally1120

imported post

I am in Jackson as well, About 5 Minutes from T. And there are at least 3 others in the Jackson area. Vandercook is having a Picnic in April, Is that something you would be able to make? There will be a few people there to meet.

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

I think Hillsdale is a fine meeting place, they have a great college, and they have a golf/go cart park, as well as a regular recreational park. We could meet at either McDonalds, Wendys, or if Jeepman knows of a mom & pops restaurant. Downtown is the old two story brick with lots of shops we could do a walkabout then eat.

craigm

imported post

We don't have much going for us in Hillsdale as far as food goes. There's Cavoni's on M-99 which has some delicious and huge grinders, the Mexican food joint is next door. Both are not a great atmosphere... tables, booths, and a TV.Johnny T's is far overpriced for what it is. We used to have the Chicago Water Grill in Jonesville, but it caught on fire. I don't OC around home, I CC, but if I can make it I'll try. I don't see any ridiculous local ordinances, but like I said--I've never OC'ed around here.

jeepman31

imported post

I will be in hillsdale for a wedding on Saturday the 15th of may i will be in town for 3 days the 14th 15th 16th wish i could stay longer but the kid are still in school. So if we could set something up for the 14th or 16th that would be grate.