Thread: OC in Panara Bread Cool

High altitude of Vernon County, ,

Post imported post

My wife and I attended a birthday party at Panara Bread in Onalaska WI tonight. Two of us OCed , the restaurant was very crowded,we had no problems. We talked withthe manager and they are cool with OC.It was a nice party. Carry on my friends.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Hope you can make it to Fiesta Mexicana on Sunday.

Be sure to tell all your friends.

Carry On

West Allis, WI

Post imported post

I carried in the one in Pewaukee a month or so ago. Either no one noticed or no one cared.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

I also attended this dinner. There were two people that asked if OC was legal, I gave them a pamphlet, went over the points of OCing. They asked where they could get more information, I gave that the number of a CC, OC class coming up in La Crosse April 10th. They said they would check it out.

I called the manager on Tuesday, and thanked her for having such an open mind and informed her that doing this would help the business. She invited us to come back again, and looked forward to us doing so.

Carry On.