• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Panara Bread Cool

johnny amish

imported post

My wife and I attended a birthday party at Panara Bread in Onalaska WI tonight. Two of us OCed , the restaurant was very crowded,we had no problems. We talked withthe manager and they are cool with OC.It was a nice party. Carry on my friends.

protias

imported post

I carried in the one in Pewaukee a month or so ago. Either no one noticed or no one cared.

JJC

imported post

I also attended this dinner. There were two people that asked if OC was legal, I gave them a pamphlet, went over the points of OCing. They asked where they could get more information, I gave that the number of a CC, OC class coming up in La Crosse April 10th. They said they would check it out.

I called the manager on Tuesday, and thanked her for having such an open mind and informed her that doing this would help the business. She invited us to come back again, and looked forward to us doing so.

Carry On.

JJC