• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grains, Grains and more Grains

Mo.Co. Original

imported post

Ok bought some .357 Mag rounds the other day, found some 158 Grainers never shot them before figured why not. So I got 100 rounds of .38Special, and 100 .357 Mags, all in 158gr, shot all the .38's I like em shot a few of the big boys and WOW!! I like them but am getting nothing but bad reviews on the internet. I cant see why I was hitting where I wanted at 50yds with it. Anyway, any suggestions on it, I used to carry the 135gr hollows but I like these 158's alot better.