Thread: OC Sheboygan and Plymouth

Fond du Lac, USA

Post imported post

Was in Sheboygan Friday the 12th.The wife needed some things from Union Oriental Market that we can't get anywhere closer at this time.We stopped and ate breakfast at Perkins.No problems OCing there.Not even sure if anyone noticed.
    After breakfast went to Plymouth Walmart .Picked up wiper blades for the vehicle we bought a few weeks ago.
    After purchasing said wipers I installed them on the vehicle.Some people did notice the 1911 when in Walmart and when installing wipers out in the parking-lot.Most store personnel just watched as we walked by.

This was the first time for me to carry when not with a group of OCers.I have had a lot to consider before OCing on my own.With the knowledge gained from belonging to this forum I felt pretty confident OCing for the first time.

I think back and remember when I would OC when walking in the country where my parents farm is.Would walk on and off road,Northern Kettle Moraine is great walking,and never thought anything of it.And now I say first time Ocing.Times have changed and it wasnot that long ago.

Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

It is hard the first few times. Some people look, others don't seem to notice. The ones that notice and go on their way probably know you are a law abiding person out minding their own business. Heck, the only times I ever get anyone asking me anything is when I am out walking my dogs. Most everyone that doesn't know me in my neighborhood ask me if I am a policeman when they see me. When I tell them "no" they ask how it is I can carry a gun. So far everyone that asked just didn't know it was legal and the ONLY way to exercise your right in Wisconsin. Carry On and exercise your right!:celebrate
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

It only felt weird for me the first 2 times, then I was over it. I carry it now so much i don't even notice. AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???