• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch post new numbers

Batousaii

imported post

"We must get rid of all the guns."
--Sarah Brady, speaking on behalf of Handgun Control Inc
Phil Donahue Show, September 1994

And they say they dont want to ban guns ??? - tricky little punks.

amzbrady

imported post

They started out a good cause, for better gun control for criminals. But now their agenda has changed. They found they can, in no way, shape or form, control guns in criminals hands, so now they are trying to control guns in law abiding citizens hands. That, I do not agree with.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/nvdrs.html
Note
: Violent death data are currently provided for 16 NVDRS states and, therefore, are not nationally representative. Learn more >>

They reference CDC as their source which covers 16 States (out of 52 according to Obama :lol:)

Well and if the numbers are close to being an average then the law abiding citizens are doing their job and it is working.