• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

“RIFLEMAN” Appleseed Celebration 235th Anniversary of the American Revolutionary War.

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]

Hi,

Have you made your “Rifleman” score? How cool would it be to get your “RIFLEMAN” patch at a shoot in honor of 235 years ago?

We will be having some special activities at this shoot in honor of April 19[suP]th[/suP]1775.

I hope you will be there to join us for the Appleseed Celebration of the 235[suP]th[/suP]Anniversary of the American Revolutionary War.

See you on the line!

Leslie for the Appleseed Staff

You are invited to the following event:
Three Forks, MT Appleseed - April 17-18, 2010

Date:
Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 8:30 AM
- to -
Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 4:00 PM (MT)

Three Forks MT

[/font]
Have you made your “Rifleman” score? How cool would it be to get your “RIFLEMAN” patch at a shoot in honor of 235 years ago?

We will be having some special activities at this shoot in honor of April 19[suP]th[/suP]1775.

I hope you will be there to join us for the Appleseed Celebration of the 235[suP]th[/suP]Anniversary of the American Revolutionary War.

See you on the line!

Date:
- to -

Three Forks MT

[align=left][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/align]

Hi,

See you on the line!

Date:
- to -

Three Forks MT

[/font]

IDAHO COWBOY

imported post

MT GUNNY wrote:
Are we supposed to Drive around all the Private Property till you find a Sign or something?
If I see you pickup license plate RKBA in Helena March 27 SAT Noon, I will post what you are asking or you and others can just google Appleseed all the answers are there.