• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wyoming Says Whats What

Robin47

imported post

Then kalifornia, gun owners can get a class action law suit, and sue the

already broke state.

Then election time we fire all those who won't keep their oath of office.

"OR" all gun owners can leave Kalifornia, for free states, and leave the

un-protected population to all the armed gangs ! Robin47 :what: :lol:

wewd

imported post

camsoup, what makes you think things aren't already too bad in California? It ain't just gun laws here that will ultimately make me leave. I am only still here because it's not easy to just pick up and go, but depending on what happens here within the next year I may have to. Voting with my feet sounds better every day.

heliopolissolutions

imported post

We're making progress. It may be the slowest march ever, but if we haven't made steps in the right direction the past year then...what was it all for?

Whats wrong with fighting the good fight, even if you don't live to see your dreams fulfilled, so long as you make it happen?

coolusername2007

imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
We're making progress. It may be the slowest march ever, but if we haven't made steps in the right direction the past year then...what was it all for?

Whats wrong with fighting the good fight, even if you don't live to see your dreams fulfilled, so long as you make it happen?

There's nothing wrong with that at all. But the beauty of California will also be its downfall. Which is to say, I suspect there are many more transplants here than natives. And the other state natives are becoming restless, and have no problem ditching this state and headingback to their freerhome states. I for one have no problems with leaving this state and letting it rot. I too am just hanging around for the next couple of years and if things aren't better I may very well be out of here also.

Gundude

imported post

Rich Keagy wrote:
Oregon looks good. No sales tax, and I think there is no State tax.
No waiting periods for guns, no smog.
Gotta pay off the house fist, wife says so.
Watch out for the property tax.

coolusername2007

imported post

Just finished reading the linked article in the OP. And was thinking, wow it would be nice if we could get that done in Cali. But then I was like...whoooaaa...what we need is a flip flop...we need federal protection from the PRK, not the other way around. Now if that doesn't grab you by the short hairs nothing will. This state is a mess!!!

JBURGII

imported post

I spent 10 years in Cali before heading back to Oregon.. its great up here but we are fighting a battle against those who want Oregon to be Cali Jr. I love this State but am eyeballing others ... just in case..

Captain_Awesome

imported post

For those of you who want to follow this, http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/nullification/firearms-freedom-act/

Montana was the first to pass one, followed by Tennessee, Utah, Wyoming and then South Dakota. (those last two might be switched around). Many other states have introduced similar bills. Check the map and the tenthamendmentcenter website for details. It makes me glad to see that while we have to fight to have the second recognized just so we can keep the state off our backs, other states are starting to push back against the federal government.