Thread: Next SoCal Monthly Meetup

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Since there are two separatemeetups happening in March already, and I've been slow in managing our March monthly meetup, I going to put it off our next monthly meetup until April.

To all UOC'ers in SoCal, I encourage you to attend either the Redlands or San Diego meetup. See their respective threads for details.

Maybe someone in Orange County can coordinate a meetup there and we'll have three meetups happening all around SoCal at roughtly the same time. That'll be pretty cool.

Carry On!
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Love to do it in Fullerton Cool. Do we have anyone around the Harbor - Commonwealth intersection for some recon. Hope to make it @ any location possible.

Post imported post

I'm thinking of a 2Aincorporation celebrationin June. I live in a mobile park. They have a huge rec room and pool next to it. Maybe a bring your own BBQ. It would depend on the park owner approving it. Its GFSZ's freeif you lock up on the way in.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

I would like to participate in a Open Carry event. In So Cal, please feel me in on when.

Post imported post

I live in long beach, and would love to go to a OC meet. I OC around here alot.

Post imported post

Anyone interested in a meet up in Santa Clarita ?

Post imported post

Ready for a San Diego county meet-up again.. anywhere from San Diego Harbor (like the USS Midway agian where we did it about a month ago) up to Oceanside, where I know LEO has encountered groups before... anyone else down, lemme know!

Oh, and I bought these SunGlasses that has a built in video and audio recorder.. still tryin to figure out how they work

Post imported post

PaleoCon wrote:
    Love to do it in Fullerton Cool. Do we have anyone around the Harbor - Commonwealth intersection for some recon. Hope to make it @ any location possible.
    I know the area very well and can tell you the following:

From the intersection of harbor/commonwealth

<1000ft.
    La Sierra H.S.
    Fullerton First Methodist Church (nursery school)
    Berkeley School
    Wilshire Ave preschool

>1000ft (meaning you won't be able to head north on Harbor)
    Fullerton H.S.

Post imported post

Oceanside.....Oceanside pier....It's between San Diego and Orange county. Whatcha think?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Oceanside.....Oceanside pier....It's between San Diego and Orange county. Whatcha think?
    Too funny. I was just looking at the area by the pier on Google street view and there is a black and white in the parking lot across the street.

Post imported post

That sounds good Gundude..! lemme know when..!

Post imported post

yea same here
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."
    - Dave Gell (inspired by author David Weber)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
    - Daniel Schmutter

Post imported post

I would have no problems doing the oceanside thing.

Post imported post

I looked around Fullerton on Google Earth and you can't toss a dead cat without hitting a school zone. I'll start a new thread for O'side.

Post imported post

Does anyone know why cal. does not open up. Im using a mac, help

Post imported post

New to the fourm and will be keeping an eye out for SoCal happenings. I live in Riverside.

I've been a troll for a few days, did lots of readingand have learned a lot! Thanks!

Post imported post

BigTOC wrote:
    Does anyone know why cal. does not open up. Im using a mac, help
    What is cal.

Is that a url?

Post imported post

how do you use / When you use google earth, what do you type in to display schools? in the search box under "find businesses", I type in schools for Perris, Ca. and the map only displays 8 schools. Am I doing this right ?

Post imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
    how do you use / When you use google earth, what do you type in to display schools? in the search box under "find businesses", I type in schools for Perris, Ca. and the map only displays 8 schools. Am I doing this right ?
    Click on more/place catagories/schools