• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry

esugaddlong

imported post

hello every one, i am new to the site but am an advocate for oc. I have ventured out in my home town 2 times now and not had an issue but expect to soon. Curious how i can become more involved and maby get together with more advocates in my area,soas to expand the movement and become more educated.Also tohelp build my confidence to continue to venture out more to the point of it becoming a part of daily life.Thank You.

1245A Defender

imported post

you must get your self over to the california forum and start studying the stickies.
make sure you study and understand 626.9!!! and get familiar with the locations of all the various kinds of schools in the areas you go to

esugaddlong

imported post

good idea. i have(penal code)pc flyers printed out ,why to carry cards,e check cards,and the yes its legal to oc in cal.cards.also a complete list of all pc's pertaining to oc. also a copy of the constitutional amendments. i know not to talk to cops and i do not consent to searches,nor is my id required/gun serial# is not required for e check or id for that matter anytime.freedom of speech or what i practice is dont speak.i am aware how easy it is to self incriminate your self and give up your rights with one honest word.school zones yea i know.eny one want to get a coffe? i buy and even drive for a meet.:banghead:i havent found enyone in my area or any of my friends with the cahones to follow me to the payless quick mart for a red bull at the least.

i love kids but the school zone thing iscrap. i have to drive by a school to get to my house.in eather direction ateather end of my street is to close. i live in county in a coastal very rual zone of cal this is pure crap.so what do i do? set it on the front seat lock in a box for 2 miles then pull over and resume oc?horse pucky.:cuss:

eny one have any sugestions.