• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Letter to all members of Michigan Open Carry

viperar15

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Hey how about using teamspeak as a form of communication. Or if the there is going to be vote,then email the members and ask them for there input before you vote, that way you know what your members want !

I for one, am tired of all this bickering and feuding, and the best t way to solve the problem is to COMMUNICATE.

I offered in the beginning, to solve all of the I T issues using my son, who is a I T person but was told no thanks. So here we sit with NO (I T)

And yes he is only 25 but he is 1 of 2 in the state that has his qualifications.

mastiff69... There are 2 members of IT for MOC. If there are IT related problems, please let us know it@miopencarry.org

We have been working really hard on a lot of new stuff over the past few weeks that will be released in the next 2 - 3 weeks...

Myself, I do not get emails sent to board@miopencarry.org - that is treasurer, secretary, pres, and vp.

detroit_fan

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
I feel the board members who made personal attacks against a member of the MOC should all admit responsibility immediately and action should be taken. If this is not done I will no longer support Michigan Open Carry.
I'm with you on this. This information needs to be made public, and whoever did it has taken the site to a new low. Shame on you.

G

imported post

It looks like Michigan Open Carry is continuing it's implosion.

Is it possible that the leadership can not lead? And refuses to follow also?

SIGfreed

imported post

By definition, someone who refuses to set the example, and waits to follow the lead of others is not a leader. It has been proven for centuries that we learn by watching what others do more than by what we read or hear. For this reason, anyone in a leadership role not acting as a leader should be removed, for they are there for the wrong reasons. Allowing them to continue will have effects more detrimental to our goal than anything the anti's can throw at us. I believe we would all stand our ground diligently if the threat to OC was from an outside source, and we can not change our course for a threat from inside.

Sprinklerguy, please reconsider, there are trouble's within this organization that need to be corrected and we could use the help and support of people with your passion.