• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC while on an ATV?

kdt1970

imported post

I am curious as to, if it is legal to conceal carry while riding an atv without a permit.

Wednesday will be 45 days, so hopefully I will get my Permit this week.

swillden

kirkaroberts

imported post

I seem to recall that same training in my CFP course. I would personally check with the National Parks if you happen to be riding there though. I don't recall the exact regulations, I would just check.

swillden

imported post

kirkaroberts wrote:
I seem to recall that same training in my CFP course.  I would personally check with the National Parks if you happen to be riding there though.  I don't recall the exact regulations, I would just check.
National Parks and National Forests follow state law.

bmeldrum

imported post

sounds like fun! Get some photos! Where will you be cruising & what will you be carrying? You should strap on a rifle like that photo of the guy on the motorcycle with a rifle driving through traffic!!

kdt1970

imported post

I will have my Smith & Wesson 457, We are going down to Moab over Easter and going on some of the trails for 2 of the days, then we are going to be on 4 wheelers the other 5 days. and of corse 47 days and still no permit.