• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson County Park OC Picnic

wally1120

imported post

Alight I will go down to 25% off of jobs, But this is the lowest I can go. How does this sound to you?

BUMP BUMP BUMP

AND 1 MORE BUMP FOR THE HECK OF IT BUMP:celebrate

wally1120

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
wally1120 wrote:
Alight I will go down to 25% off of jobs, But this is the lowest I can go. How does this sound to you?

BUMP BUMP BUMP

AND 1 MORE BUMP FOR THE HECK OF IT BUMP:celebrate
HUH!!! :what:
Yeah I will do a 25% commission to do plow jobs for Cabman this winter. If that sounds like something he could manage.

wally1120

imported post

T Vance wrote:
Does anyone else that is attending plan on bringing anything to contribute that I should put on the list?

Does anyone have a set of horseshoes? There are some horseshoe pits there.
I will see what else I will be able to bring out with me, But we have already discussed this yesterday.

I will also look and see if I have any horse shoes, But I am almost sure that I don`t

cabman1

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
Seeings I am a deputy coordinator and I have helped wally plan this event doesn't it make it an official moc event?

As long as you or some other MOC official is in attendance yes!

Ill be there and you are tentative so is there a way to get it so it says its an official moc event??

wally1120

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
cabman1 wrote:
Seeings I am a deputy coordinator and I have helped wally plan this event doesn't it make it an official moc event?

As long as you or some other MOC official is in attendance yes!
Alright sounds good, Cabman1 you are need more then you ever have been for this event.