• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slipstream Treatment

mqondo

imported post

I'll pull most of my comments from other posts I have done on UCC and WTA.
If you have never heard of Slipstream, I would highly recommend getting some of the grease and oil that can be found at http://crusaderweaponry.com/main.php?view=slipstream .
I have another thread on here talking about that, so you can read that one if you want.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum52/39643.html

The Slipstream Treatment is different than what you have put in your guns before, and is completely amazing. The ST is the same nano lubricant that they put in their grease and oil, but it is applied at high pressure, and stays on the metal for a very long time. Basically permanent. The cool thing about this treatment, besides being pretty much permanent, is the fact that your gun will be COMPLETELY BONE DRY. It will be super slick, and it will have zero oil or grease in it. Just pure goodness. Here is a review I posted on UCC and WTA:

Alrighty then. It took me a little longer to get the review posted, but here we go. When I was handed back the pistol by Crusader Smithy, it was Slipstream slick. I mean, smooth as smooth can be. The interior has a nice silvery sheen on everything. It feels like the grease/oil combo, but.....different, in a really good way. He told me that the trigger was the thing he noticed the most improvement on. The trigger before was great. It's a 1911. When I tried the trigger, I was shocked. It was better than ever. It was more smooth than butter. What's smoother than butter? Yogurt? No...... It is by FAR the BEST 1911 trigger I have ever felt. Another thing that is so amazing about this ST-3 treatment is that the entire pistol is COMPLETELY BONE DRY. There is no oil, and no grease. There is just PURE GOODNESS. As I have stated before, this is just what the Gundoctor ordered. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone and everyone. It is seriously incredible. I always thought running a gun dry would be a bad idea. No longer. This baby will run dry for a long time. I think all the people driving around me probably though I was on drugs on the way home, because I was grinning from ear to ear the entire way home. Even giggling at times. Thanks Crusader! I will get it to the range as soon as I can, and will post another review once I get back. Oh, and he said to run as many rounds through it as I could before cleaning it. Put rounds through it until you can't take how dirty it is. This will help the treatment work in even more.

If you would like more info about this incredible treatment, you can get the contact info from here:
http://crusaderweaponry.com/main.php

Also, here is a price range that Crusader posted over on UCC.
For rifle/shotgun (bolt and major components only) $49.95
For rifle/shotgun (including interior of receivers and trigger group also) $99.95
For pistol $59.95

It is well worth the money. Take it from a guy that had it done. I'll post another review once I get it to the range.

mqondo

imported post

I just got back from Doug's shooting range. Tested out the newly Slipstreamed 1911. Umm... It was sweet. The trigger is smooth, oh so smooth. Everything is so slick. I shot 85 rounds through it and it was great. I'm very pleased with the outcome of having this gun treated. It is great. It even helped improve my shooting somehow. :D I'm betting it's because the trigger is so much easier to use, that I don't move it around as much when I shoot. Seriously amazing stuff. If you haven't had your firearm down to see Crusader, you'd better head down and get the Slipstream Treatment tossed on there right now.

I like to have a clean gun, but I'm going to wait probably 500+ rounds before I clean it. Maybe more if I can stand it. I guess it depends on how much ammo I can afford in the next while. :D

Thanks Crusader for a fantastic product!