• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is why we carry in Walmart.

hardballer

imported post

Woman Robbed Inside WalmartBy: Carl Willis
HOUSTON -- A Houston woman was robbed at knifepoint inside a north Harris County Walmart, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Glenda Jones said she was attacked at the Walmart on Interstate 45 and West Road on Jan. 23.She said she was at the store just before 6 a.m. to buy groceries so she could make her kids' breakfast. Jones said she almost didn't make it back home.

Jones said the robber just strolled out of the store past employees inside and security outside.She said the manager told her that the security guards cannot get involved with robberies.

Video here.

hardballer

imported post

Sounds suspicious to me. :?

To what do you attribute your incident free visit to Walmart?

No, wait, you had your lucky shirt on?

The fact that you had your wife with you for protection?

You used a shopping cart as a barrier to evil intent?

A person with a blue shirt made you feel safe and secure?

A fortune cookie said " It is your lucky day"?:lol:

The City of Madison has declared a danger free zone and all of Madison is included?

I just can't figure it out. Oh well, maybe someone else will be along with a good answer.*

*Disclaimer: This post was written in jest with a heavy sarcastic bent. Not meant as a jib to the previous writer. Just sayin'.

hunter9mm

imported post

smiley-laughing025.gif

Landose_theghost

imported post

Quik! Ban all knives!No more kitchen knives even! All chefs now need to pass background checks and wait 48hrs before getting their tools of the trade! The same goes for construction workers,carpenters...etc,anybody who needs to handle a knife for their job. Lets get this thing passed and I think that'l make people safe once and for all!

blaze

imported post

hduc2005 wrote:
In Madison Mayor Dave said there shall be no crime today at Walmart!!!

:dude::dude::dude:

I love to tell people I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. Even those who've never been here have heard great things about it. People affectionately joke that Madison is "72 square miles surrounded by reality," but I truly believe that this magical place is as real, and as good, as it gets.​
Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-Wi)

I forgot to add she unfortunately represents my district (Beloit):cool: