• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Downriver Open Carry Event

wardog6d

Banned
imported post

MOC.INC need not apply! Anyone looking to get together this weekend for an OC event? It would seem some cops downriver need to be enlightned. There are several locations to choose from. No prior contact will be conducted. Under 18 a parent or guardian must be present. OC Meat n Greet. Coney Island, Flat Rock Michigan. On Telegraph Rd. Just south of Vreeland on the left.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Lol, gotcha, here we go.

It means this is not an MOC.INC event, nor will MOC.INC protocal be used.
So does this mean that OC isn't an option, no longer is it a choice, but it's required to attend this meeting, I'm not quite sure what protocol you're speaking of here.

FatboyCykes

imported post

ISMOID wrote:
Maybe he means that KimberGuy can go and nobody will get their panties in a bunch.

Where and When. Remember this weekend is the NRA weekend at Cabela's.
I'm fairly certain that MOC sent out a clarification stating that what KimberGuy did wasn't against any of their policies, did I misread that?

wardog6d

Banned
imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
ISMOID wrote:
Maybe he means that KimberGuy can go and nobody will get their panties in a bunch.

Where and When. Remember this weekend is the NRA weekend at Cabela's.
I'm fairly certain that MOC sent out a clarification stating that what KimberGuy did wasn't against any of their policies, did I misread that?
Don't really know about the policies, if any of MOC.INC. Thus the reason why this is not a MOC.INC event as I am not a member of MOC.INC

FatboyCykes

imported post

I gotcha, it's just that most meets are not MOC sponsored or certified or w/e, I was just wondering why that was added, seemed linked to all the...stuff going on around here and was just curious as to the meaning behind those words, carry on :)

I won't be able to attend unfortunately, but good luck with a huge turn out!