Thread: Newspaper Article from La Crosse

Post imported post

Take a look at the article and comment on it!

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/news/...cc4c002e0.html

Post imported post

Somebody jump in here and give me some help in the comments section of this article. These guys have no clue!

Post imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
    Somebody jump in here and give me some help in the comments section of this article. These guys have no clue!
    Done.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

Good job on the post Hardballer. It was good reading.

Post imported post

Thanks hardballer...that about summed it up!

Post imported post

You know, I am glad you sent up an alert on this tribune thing. I entered into a similar discussion on MWT.net BB some time ago. The misinformation out there is appalling and someone has to step up and refute these ludicrous claims being made by individuals who are either ignorant, uneducated, or bent on nefarious intent.

The more of us who join in this battle for the truth, the greater the chance that the truth is actually heard.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Banned

Post imported post

It looks like one of the unbelievers have challenged us that if we OC within the city limits of Lax we will be arrested and he has set a 12 noon showdown on the 18th at Burger King downtown (by the courthouse) to prove his point.

BNH and I will be there having lunch so if anyone else is in the mood for a Whopper come on down!

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Spartacus wrote:
    It looks like one of the unbelievers have challenged us that if we OC within the city limits of Lax we will be arrested and he has set a 12 noon showdown on the 18th at Burger King downtown (by the courthouse) to prove his point.

BNH and I will be there having lunch so if anyone else is in the mood for a Whopper come on down!
    O-o-h! HIGH NOON.... I love it!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Best wishes.

I just dressed in my AmLegion march in the parade get up with holster. And put the unloaded SA1911 in its purposeful encasement in the back of my little car. We'll see...

Post imported post

Spartacus wrote:

Wish I could be there guys, I like that burger king. Mainly because it is so safe seeing as how it is near to the La Crosse County Court House and police station and sheriffs office and all.

Unless there are some new hires who haven't heard about the 2A, the memo, Jim's proclamation, the court finding, etc.

Should be fun regardless.

Hat tip

hardballer

Post imported post

I'll be there. Strange that I haven't been bothered in LaCrosse at all, though they did look at my spare mag kinda funny when I went through the metal detector at the courthouse.

Post imported post

Serpent, they let you through the metal detector wearing a mag? I go there once or twice a week and they are pretty strict on their searches.

Banned

Post imported post

lol Yah they just kept it at the desk for him until he was done with his business. Pretty funny, eh?

Post imported post

First time they let me through. Second time they took it away til I was done. The guy must have gotten in trouble after the first time. Told him it wasn't illegal to have it, but also told him I wasn't going to argue about it as long as he didn't lose it for me.

Banned

Post imported post

Just to put this thread to bed; we came, we saw, and we conquered.

Some idjit galoot name of HonestAbe threatened that we would be arrested if we congregated at the downtown Burger King (right across from the cop shop and adjacent to the courthouse), so of course 5 or 6 of us had to call his bluff.

Needless to say the naysayer was made a fool of and we enjoyed a fine if not rather fattening lunch of fries and whoppers with nary an LEO in sight, and a couple of guys walked uneventfully across town down Third Street to their vehicles.