• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

About to apply for lifetime license, need some help

JMG

imported post

On the form it states if you had license in the past to list the year and the number. I had one years back but it was allowed to expire and I frankly lost the information on it when we moved. Should I answer no, to this question, any other way to find out the old expired license number?

Thanks

JMG

FatGeek

imported post

The ladies in Indy that process the permits were very helpful when I was applying. I can't find the direct number to their office, but the one below will get you there with a transfer.

[size=State Police
100 North Senate Avenue
Indiana Government Center North, 3rd Floor
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2259
Phone: (317) 232-8200][/size]