View Poll Results: Who would you like to see as president of Michigan Open Carry Inc?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprinklerguy28

3 7.32%
  • Generaldet

2 4.88%
  • JeffSayers

0 0%
  • Cabman

1 2.44%
  • CrossPistols

2 4.88%
  • autosurgeon

6 14.63%
  • scot623

1 2.44%
  • CV67PAT

21 51.22%
  • taxwhat

2 4.88%
  • zigziggityzoo

3 7.32%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see as president of Michigan Open Carry Inc?

Post imported post

Please make a serious choice of who you think would best run the organization.

Post imported post

Really, is this what we've come to already, phantom accounts with stupid ass polls like this? Give it a fuggin' rest, if you don't like MOC that's fine, either leave it or run for office and change it. Grow the heck up, yeesh.

Primary example of why the MOC boards need to get up and running soon. Hell, I'll even re-open my board if the LEADERSHIP would like me to, none of this nancy hiding behind fake accounts crap.

Post imported post

This is ridicules. And for the record I have no desire to be President of MOC. I feel based on the responsibilities I have currently and for the foreseeable future the position I am currently in fits the best. And as long as the Board wants me to do this job and I am able I will.

How many accounts did you have to make Pat so you could vote for yourself 9 times?
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

No offence, and no I did NOT vote, and I wont on this, who I want isn't listed, nor is he/she intrested (so ha!). Also I have nothing against Pat, nothing. But it looks like to me this vote so far has been done by Accorn.

"Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    No offence, and no I did NOT vote, and I wont on this, who I want isn't listed, nor is he/she intrested (so ha!). Also I have nothing against Pat, nothing. But it looks like to me this vote so far has been done by Accorn.

Thank you for the laugh I needed it!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    eastmeyers wrote:

Thank you for the laugh I needed it!
    :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

KING OF THE LAB!
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

Post imported post

You da man!:celebrate

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Oh yeah!

Does that mean I can be the Assistant to the Secretaryof the Co-Coordinator of Southeast Oakland County of MOC?
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Oh yeah!

Does that mean I can be the Assistant to the Secretaryof the Co-Coordinator of Southeast Oakland County of MOC?
    Only if you OC while you sleep, that means no covers or blankets.

Post imported post

This poll looks legit.

Seriously, CV67, if you're going to rig something...try a little harder next time?

-Richard-

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    eastmeyers wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Oh yeah!

Yes I have begun OCing while I sleep but it sucks when you roll over on the gun!

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    eastmeyers wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:
    Oh yeah!

Can I just have my 870 w/pistol grip above my bed with "quick break" fishing line?

Shaken, not stirred.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Banned

Post imported post

In Pat's Defense. He had nothing to do with this post. Nor does he or anyone else know who Mr.OC is...

Post imported post

wardog6d wrote:
    In Pat's Defense. He had nothing to do with this post. Nor does he or anyone else know who Mr.OC is...
    I hope that is true... however lately I am rather cynical due to recent events and the constant stirring that seems to be going on in this sub forum.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    I hope that is true... however lately I am rather cynical due to recent events and the constant stirring that seems to be going on in this sub forum.
    Plus one half (+.5 or + 1/2)
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

John is doing a fine job. I've recently considered taking the plunge to actually become a member of MOC as opposed to just OCDO, however, @#$% like this is the exact same reason why I haven't, and will never join MGO as well. This is wonderful for recruitment guys.

Grow up. I don't join fanclubs.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    Not me.

I do have my suspicion though.

If and when I find out it was him I'll let you all know.

Post imported post

I would be interested ... You know I was just suspicious as you were winning by a landslide :what:

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I would be interested ... You know I was just suspicious as you were winning by a landslide :what:
    You know that if I put up the poll, none of these candidates would be listed. I have a different slate of candidates in mind.

And I voted for caban1 because he said he'd buy a burger for anyone that did.

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Not me.

Should be very easy to figure out who it was unless MrOC used a proxy IP hider dohickey, or whatever the hell you call that. That is, if Mike or Jpierce is willing to run an IP scan.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    Not me.

Should be very easy to figure out who it was unless MrOC used a proxy IP hider dohickey, or whatever the hell you call that. That is, if Mike or Jpierce is willing to run an IP scan.
    Does it really matter does anyone really care that much? What a waste of time and energy that none of us will ever get back :/

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Cabman said he would buy a cheeseburger for anyone that voted for him...

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    Cabman said he would buy a cheeseburger for anyone that voted for him...
    Combo Platter Free Refills

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I appreciate the nomination - but I don't really want to be considered for the position, else I'd have run for a board position the last time.

Post imported post

If nominated, I will not run.

If elected, I will not serve.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast