• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who would you like to see as president of Michigan Open Carry Inc?

Who would you like to see as president of Michigan Open Carry Inc?

• Sprinklerguy28

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generaldet

• JeffSayers

• Cabman

• CrossPistols

• autosurgeon

• scot623

• CV67PAT

• taxwhat

• zigziggityzoo

• Total voters

MrOC

imported post

Please make a serious choice of who you think would best run the organization.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Really, is this what we've come to already, phantom accounts with stupid ass polls like this? Give it a fuggin' rest, if you don't like MOC that's fine, either leave it or run for office and change it. Grow the heck up, yeesh.

Primary example of why the MOC boards need to get up and running soon. Hell, I'll even re-open my board if the LEADERSHIP would like me to, none of this nancy hiding behind fake accounts crap.

autosurgeon

imported post

This is ridicules. And for the record I have no desire to be President of MOC. I feel based on the responsibilities I have currently and for the foreseeable future the position I am currently in fits the best. And as long as the Board wants me to do this job and I am able I will.

How many accounts did you have to make Pat so you could vote for yourself 9 times?

eastmeyers

imported post

No offence, and no I did NOT vote, and I wont on this, who I want isn't listed, nor is he/she intrested (so ha!). Also I have nothing against Pat, nothing. But it looks like to me this vote so far has been done by Accorn.

autosurgeon

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
No offence, and no I did NOT vote, and I wont on this, who I want isn't listed, nor is he/she intrested (so ha!). Also I have nothing against Pat, nothing. But it looks like to me this vote so far has been done by Accorn.

Thank you for the laugh I needed it!:lol:

eastmeyers

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:

Thank you for the laugh I needed it!:lol:

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:monkey:monkey:monkey:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

KING OF THE LAB!:dude:;)

autosurgeon

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
You da man!:celebrate

Oh yeah!

Does that mean I can be the Assistant to the Secretaryof the Co-Coordinator of Southeast Oakland County of MOC?
Only if you OC while you sleep, that means no covers or blankets.
Yes I have begun OCing while I sleep but it sucks when you roll over on the gun! :uhoh::uhoh::lol:

eastmeyers

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
You da man!:celebrate

Oh yeah!

Does that mean I can be the Assistant to the Secretaryof the Co-Coordinator of Southeast Oakland County of MOC?
Only if you OC while you sleep, that means no covers or blankets.

Can I just have my 870 w/pistol grip above my bed with "quick break" fishing line?

Shaken, not stirred.

autosurgeon

imported post

wardog6d wrote:
In Pat's Defense. He had nothing to do with this post. Nor does he or anyone else know who Mr.OC is...
I hope that is true... however lately I am rather cynical due to recent events and the constant stirring that seems to be going on in this sub forum.

eastmeyers

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
wardog6d wrote:
In Pat's Defense. He had nothing to do with this post. Nor does he or anyone else know who Mr.OC is...
I hope that is true... however lately I am rather cynical due to recent events and the constant stirring that seems to be going on in this sub forum.
Plus one half (+.5 or + 1/2)

malignity

imported post

John is doing a fine job. I've recently considered taking the plunge to actually become a member of MOC as opposed to just OCDO, however, @#$% like this is the exact same reason why I haven't, and will never join MGO as well. This is wonderful for recruitment guys.

Grow up. I don't join fanclubs.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
wardog6d wrote:
Not me.

I do have my suspicion though.

If and when I find out it was him I'll let you all know.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
I would be interested ... You know I was just suspicious as you were winning by a landslide :what:
You know that if I put up the poll, none of these candidates would be listed. I have a different slate of candidates in mind.

And I voted for caban1 because he said he'd buy a burger for anyone that did.

Michigander

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Not me.

I do have my suspicion though.

If and when I find out it was him I'll let you all know.
Should be very easy to figure out who it was unless MrOC used a proxy IP hider dohickey, or whatever the hell you call that. That is, if Mike or Jpierce is willing to run an IP scan.