• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Table

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Has been reserved. Volunteers to work the table would be most welcome. I don't have a location as of yet but you can't miss the OC Banner when it's in place.

My profile has my contact info.....

Public hours for Puyallup shows:
Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm

$8.00 Admission unless a member.
$35. per year (multiples can be bought)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

If you are a WAC member you are allowed to bring in a unloaded weapon to carry or to sell. The action will be zip-tied so that a round cannot chambered.

If you are NOT a WAC member and want to become one you will have to leave your weapon in the car, become a member, then return to your car to get the weapon for sale or that you want to carry.

WAC shows and rules can be found here:
http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/shows.htm

If you are NOT a member and would like to help out at the table I can get a "Vendors" badge for you and save you the $8.00 admission.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I'm sure I'll be working at the show in two weeks. This show will be in the regular building.

Just like M1Gunr said, if you're not a member you don't get in with a gun. If you have an expired membership, you're not a member. If you want to get in to renew your membership, you still won't get in with a gun. If you're not a current member, leave your gun in the vehicle until you get current, then go get your gun.

This is better for you, since no one will know that you just left a gun in your car. Which is what happens when you come to renew and the security crew tells you, you cannot bring your gun in. Save yourself extra trips to the car.

Had a great show in Monroe this weekend. gogodawgs came by and said "hi" after the Starbucks coffee breakfast.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bill, I can be there all day Saturday, but I start back with the baseball team on Sunday.

BrownC6

imported post

Hey all fresh bait to the forum and carrying just turned 21 on the 17th and applied for my CPL this morning id like to come to the show and would probably be able to do so saturday but i do still have a load of questions and things to familiarize with if anyone would not mind helping me out i would much appreciate it.

-Collin

Wheelgunner

imported post

First thing is don't by a gun till I have had a chance to talk with you. The guys on the forum will have you buying one of them black, newfangled, brass spraying thingamabobs.

Nimh

imported post

I'm meeting up with a old friend and heading to the show today around noon. We haven't been to the Puyallup show in a few years. I was planning on a new toy, but the fun-money was consumed Wednesday night by a plumbing emergency - a new water heater. Drat.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

You'll find the table in row 6 just past the midway mark (across from the Glock guy). I have my wireless access so i will be posting live from the show.

Nimh

imported post

Great to meet you today M1Gunr. Good show too - I found a couple of deals worth the drive and turnout was impressive.

This is the first gun show I've been to that I've been asked to sign a petition regarding marijuana legislation. Caught me off guard a bit on that one.

Vandal

imported post

I showed up, walked around a bit and enjoyed it.

Nice to meet M1gunr, gogodawgs, SpyderTattoo and the famous Grey Peterson.
It was great to put faces to the names.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice show today very busy early in the day.

Thanks to Vandal, Bat, Moose for all stopping by....I know there were others but I just can't remember any names (I don't count spydertattoo since he is working security)

Also Gray Peterson was helping with the sheriff from Oregon!

Oh and finally found the firearm I was looking for.

IMG_0241.jpg