• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Table

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Having the banner double sided really helped bring in the folks....

350-400 pamphlets and FAQ's passed out. Lots of great conversations & insights from all walks of life. It was amazing to see the smile of someones face when they actually saw the light that Open Carry was legal in WA.
We had plenty of folks that CC is the only way for them but supported us in our right to carry. A few CC folks asking why we are stirring the pot... but all in all was a great weekend.

We netted $158.85 in the donation jar & combine that with the 2 online donations for pamphlets and we paid for the table rental and just about have the latest run of pamphlets fully paid for. Future donations will be used for table reservations & supplies. I brought in 5 old holsters and had folks drop in donations if they wanted one. I only one left at the end of the show.... If you guys have anything to donate let me know. I was thinking we could probably rent 2 tables and have one for items to sell or donate.

Hendo

imported post

At some time maybe we could have a "silent auction" or raffle for that rumor of a mysterious gun ban sign that spontaneously showed up from that anonymous person which no one seems to have any information on.:uhoh:

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
First thing is don't by a gun till I have had a chance to talk with you. The guys on the forum will have you buying one of them black, newfangled, brass spraying thingamabobs.

Like a smexy ass SW MP 9MM?

Oh, gogodawgs you bought another butt gun?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Wheelgunner wrote:
First thing is don't by a gun till I have had a chance to talk with you. The guys on the forum will have you buying one of them black, newfangled, brass spraying thingamabobs.

Like a smexy ass SW MP 9MM?

Oh, gogodawgs you bought another butt gun?
No this is not a butt gun, it is a concealed BUG, I already had a holster for it, well almost, I took it to the leather smith's at the show and had them add some stitching, so now I have a real nice CC BUG.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Ahh, that's still a butt gun in my book.

Seen any nice MP9MM at the gun shows? Imma have to ride my kawasexy down to one of those these days....got no excuse now that I got a ride. :uhoh: