Thread: France24.com - News video interviews on open carry movement includes "newsman" Dav

Post imported post

Post imported post

Also, someone please cross-post this on Calguns (gave up Calguns for Lent so no can do)

Post imported post

Sam, you handsome dog...

The BB looked absurb.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

What no toga?!

I love how the NRA continues to distance themselves from open carry. Makes me want to drop my membership.
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
    What no toga?!

I love how the NRA continues to distance themselves from open carry. Makes me want to drop my membership.
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/40078.html
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
    One of the reasons why I won't sign up. That and their support for "common sense" gun control laws or compromises thereof. I think they do it because they want to be "mainstream" and appeal to "hunters and sportsmen" who think that nobody needs to own an AR-15, as well as making themselves look good in the media because they can compromise with the likes of the Brady Campaign and VPC. It hasn't won them any good favors with the Brady bunch, so why do they do it? The anti-gunners are very good at waging emotion-based propaganda wars which the NRA is completely incompetent at fighting. The woman in the clip is blaming the NRA for open carry, when the NRA has absolutely nothing to do with it, and they still won't take a position or even defend themselves. Milquetoast is a good word.

GOA and JPFO are stated pro-open carry national groups. Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation doesn't like open carry, at least not as a political statement, so take that for what it's worth. He is probably like the majority of Calguns Forum members who think that as long as nobody sees their guns, the politicians won't try to take them away. The rest of us understand what the open carry movement is trying to accomplish, which is the re-normalization of firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens in this country.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

wewd wrote:
    Sons of Liberty wrote:
    One of the reasons why I won't sign up. That and their support for "common sense" gun control laws or compromises thereof. I think they do it because they want to be "mainstream" and appeal to "hunters and sportsmen" who think that nobody needs to own an AR-15, as well as making themselves look good in the media because they can compromise with the likes of the Brady Campaign and VPC. It hasn't won them any good favors with the Brady bunch, so why do they do it? The anti-gunners are very good at waging emotion-based propaganda wars which the NRA is completely incompetent at fighting. The woman in the clip is blaming the NRA for open carry, when the NRA has absolutely nothing to do with it, and they still won't take a position or even defend themselves. Milquetoast is a good word.

GOA and JPFO are stated pro-open carry national groups. Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation doesn't like open carry, at least not as a political statement, so take that for what it's worth. He is probably like the majority of Calguns Forum members who think that as long as nobody sees their guns, the politicians won't try to take them away. The rest of us understand what the open carry movement is trying to accomplish, which is the re-normalization of firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens in this country.
    See the link above.....

And, what would you have the NRA 'defend' themselves against in the clip? Seriously, why would they feel some need to even respond to the france24 item?
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin