Thread: Examiner.com - Pelosi to use Jedi mind trick to pass health care bill

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Please SUBSCRIBE to this column at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner

And DIGG and REDDIT the article at
    http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gu...alth-care-bill

SNIP

examiner.com — This morning America awoke to news of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's latest plan to pass President Obama's unpopular and massive health care "reform" bill. It's pretty ingenious - Pelosi will just "deem" the bill as passed by the House without actually holding a vote on the bill. . . .

Post imported post

Mike, you making any money yet with those post?

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Shawn wrote:
    Gun rights exmainers (GREs) get paid somthing like .89 cents per page view - but if you become one don't expect more than about $2 or $3 per day on most days - not enough people click on most articles. we do need more GREs though in some parts of the country to write on local issues in your state - I have and can recommend folks to the Examiner for this - email me if you want to be a GRE.

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    Shawn wrote:
    Gun rights exmainers (GREs) get paid somthing like .89 cents per page view - but if you become one don't expect more than about $2 or $3 per day on most days - not enough people click on most articles. we do need more GREs though in some parts of the country to write on local issues in your state - I have and can recommend folks to the Examiner for this - email me if you want to be a GRE.
    Thanks Mike, PM inbound.