• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - reloading supplies in seattle/south seattle area

kchau

imported post

I'm trying to find a place to buy some basic reloading tools, specifically a tumbler and maybe a hand press kit.

anyone know where i can get it?

Trigger Dr

imported post

kchau wrote:
I'm trying to find a place to buy some basic reloading tools, specifically a tumbler and maybe a hand press kit.

I updated to a progressive press last week. I have an old Lyman 6 station turret press that has served me well for over 20 years. If you make a paypal donation to OCDO gunshow table ( contact M1Gunner for details) I will give you the press. You can pick up the press at one of the Seattle area get togethers.

Metalhead47

imported post

kchau wrote:

That's a good deal on Trigger Dr's press. As for other supplies in the south end, I was asking about this not too long ago myself. Your best bet is probably Cabela's down in Lacey. Their reloading area is bigger that some gun stores. Not much else available down that way. Adventure Sports in Lynnwood has an OK stock of stuff. Other than those, Kesselrings & Wholesale sports are pretty darn good, but they're up in Burlington and that's a schlep.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
kchau wrote:

I updated to a progressive press last week. I have an old Lyman 6 station turret press that has served me well for over 20 years. If you make a paypal donation to OCDO gunshow table ( contact M1Gunner for details) I will give you the press. You can pick up the press at one of the Seattle area get togethers.
This deal goes for anyone who wants it. Just be certain to PM me so I don't promise it to more than one person. Even though that donation would be good to help support the table. I did it by my self for 3 years.

kchau

imported post

someone else go for it, i only want a few certain things right now and a hand press to play around with. not looking for anything big yet.

jgross85

imported post

Hi I wad wondering if you still have the press and what kind of donation mud like to be made if you can let me know thanks

Trigger Dr

imported post

jgross85 wrote:
Hi I wad wondering if you still have the press and what kind of donation mud like to be made if you can let me know thanks

The press is gone, Sorry. Another member of OC bought it directly from me for $30.that I will donate to OCDO table fund.

kchau

imported post

im trying to find bullets for reloading

sportco in fife is out of what i am looking for
and the riflesmith in renton doesnt have the right grain.

Mortech

imported post

Depending on the caliber your looking for Cabelas in Oly is pretty well stocked up . They tend to be out of 45 , 40 and 9mm bullets about 3 days after they get a shipment in .