• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Westland, Michigan OC Event

pearldrums2

imported post

Also Just called Westland about the pavilion and the are wanting $115 to rent the pavilion for the day!!! So I am going to add tables to the list and all that unless you want to move the location??? Please let me know!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
pearldrums2 wrote:
I mean I am sure that we can bring our own tables and grills and stuff and do our own thing there right???
I would image that would be fine. I was just stating that often the fee is like a security deposit.
From the way they made it sound not the case there!!

CoonDog

imported post

Tables shouldn't be a problem; this is how we did it for the Oxford picnic. I can bring one banquet table, two card tables and 4 chairs.

This will be a bring your own chair event. ;)

pearldrums2

imported post

I never could understand the whole having to pay to use a public pavilion either!!!!

As far as if there is no one there the day we are I don't see why not if no one has reserved it!!!

Also would I still have to get a permit for this considering we are still in the park or
no???

Also updated the list

coondog: got you down for the banquet table, 2 card tables and the 4 chairs thank you very much!!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just Oc'ed for the first time Friday night and loved it as well as meeting up with everyone and talking!!!

Really looking forward to this event and hope a lot will me able to make it out!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Never thought of that one either!!!!

Still looking for some volunteers to bring stuff for the Picnic!!!! There is list of stuff in the first post of what we need!!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Well I just got phone call today for an even for my son and it is on the same day that I was actually planning on doing this so I am going to have to change the Date!!!

Date Change:::::

April 25, 2010

is going to be the new date for this Westland OC event!!!

sorry that I had to change the date but I can not miss my son's event!!

worked out good either way and especially for you dougwg!!!!

mikestilly

imported post

pearldrums2 wrote:
Well I just got  phone call today for an even for my son and it is on the same day that I was actually planning on doing this so I am going to have to change the Date!!!

Date Change:::::

April 25, 2010

is going to be the new date for this Westland OC event!!!

sorry that I had to change the date but I can not miss my son's event!!

worked out good either way and especially for you dougwg!!!!

pearldrums2: Might I suggest you modify your original post on page one to correct the date.