• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Westland, Michigan OC Event

pearldrums2

imported post

Thank you Daj86 (MGO)!!!!

Volunteer list has been update!!!

Lets keep them coming!! Still want more people to come and still plenty on the list and need some more volunteers!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just also wanted to say because I have had some people ask about pets being allowed in the park and I just got off the phone and YES you are allowed to have pets and bring your pets!!!!

Still looking to get some more people to come out!! Also still have a lot on the list for volunteers if you could help bring some stuff!!!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just wanted to say thank you to Super Trucker (MGO) for volunteering to bring 6 packs of hotdogs and 6 packs of hotdog buns

List has been updated.... Anyone to volunteer anything or just to come and show support????

pearldrums2

imported post

ok great..... every little bit helps and is greatly greatly appreciated!!! looking forward to seeing you there and meet you and everyone else!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just wanted to say thank you to Venator12 for volunteering!!!!

Volunteer list has been update!! One of the big things we are going to need is probably a grill.... But list has been update and still need some more volunteers!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Jblack44 wrote:
How many people do you have coming??? I can bring cookies/dessert sort of things. Can always throw a few chairs in as well.

Attendance and contributed items so far:

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/events
Thank you for posting that SpringerXDacp... Just to let everyone know as I update the list on MGO I also update the list here that is in the very first post...

If you can bring something please let me know by posting and I will add you to the list and update it as we can!! Again thank you everyone for you help and volunteering it is great and very helpful!!!

Dborland: Looking forward to see you there and meeting you as well!!!

Just a question but you think that we should bring some masking tape or something to write our name and or screen names on so we can Identify eachother?? Just an idea if it is a bad one then just say it!!

Oh and one more thing between MGO and here estimated about 40 people or so (if everyone shows up that says they will) which is totally awesome. Want to get as many as we can!!!