• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday March 19 OC in Downtown Wyandotte

pearldrums2

imported post

JamesIan wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
I hope you are joking.... The carry of a laser sight on a firearm is a lawful purpose so therefor it is legal even under this ordinance.
I wish I were kidding. Doesn't a plain reading seem to exclude self-defense as a lawful use?
Wow that is crazy honestly

Anyone else up for meeting up with us and joining us for some OC in Downtown Wyandotte????

pearldrums2

imported post

LFB wrote:
My son and I will both be attending.
Now this is what I like to see!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!!!!

Sorry just really pumped about this that is all!!! This is going to be my first time OC'ing

scot623

imported post

Sorry I can't make this. I'd love to be there to offer you support on your first day OCing. Thank you for your courage to take advantage of such an important right.

pearldrums2

imported post

Sweet!!!! Can't wait to see you there and talk with you as well elvis1935!!!

Sorry guys just really pumped up about it that is all.... Nerved are kicking a little with it being my first time OC'ing but still pumped about it!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

This is tomorrow night.... Anyone else interested in Joining up with us at 7pm and at the Veterans Memorial Monument to so some OC'ing around Downtown Wyandotte

Tomorrow night is also Downtown Wyandotte's "open house" kind of thing!!!

Anyone???

pearldrums2

imported post

Well the Day has come!!!!

Just to let everyone know I am going to have a black hoodie on that has white embroidery on the back of it (the design on the back is an Ed Hardy Tattoo design)

Just wanted to let everyone know so they will know where to look or possibly who to look for if you decide to show up later!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone down there!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who come out and I had a great time meeting everyone and getting to know everyone!!! Again thanks for coming out and looking forward to it again!!! Great turnout tonight as well!!!

pearldrums2

imported post

Just to let anyone who could not make it know how everything went.......

I forgot my camera at the house but there was a couple of guys there that had their camera so sorry I do not have any pics....

It went really well!!!! Nothing bad happened with cops or anything... We met up and all started talking and about 7:30ish we all started walking around Wyandotte and talking... We stopped to get some ice cream for a couple of the people and then went to 7-11 to get something to drink where some young 18 year old teeny bopper must of thought that he went to Harvard Law or something because he looked at me when I went up to pay for my pop and said "Do you have a CCW?" I said "Yeah". He then decided to try and tell me the laws about carrying saying "Well you know that the law says that you are not allowed to carry in any place that sells liquor or alcohol?" Then I replied along with like 4 other people that yeah we actually can carry and explained to him why and he shut up real quick....

There was a female customer in the store that was at the register next to me paying for her and her kids pops and stuff and after she payed on her way out the door started almost yelling saying Them guys are allowed to carry a gun if they want to it is legal for them and constitutional and they are not doing anything wrong and if they want to carry a gun they can and there is nothing you can do about it and so on and so on and my fiance' said that she continued talking like that even outside the store for a minute lol.. She was using a little but more colorful language if you will though ha ha ha!!

Other than that little 7-11 Harvard Law graduate everything was rockin... Would love to get everyone together and do it again down there!!!

Sorry to everyone there as this was my first time planning anything like this and did not know what you usually do at events like this and apologize if it was boring lol!!!

And again thank for all that made it out I had a great time talking with you guys and girls and learning!!!!

LFB

imported post

NO, it was most certainly not boring. I too had my camera, but it never occurred to me to take any pictures. DOH!?! I didn't even think about it until I was walking home. Sorry guys, next time.

pearldrums2

imported post

Glad that everyone had a good time and I am looking forward to the April OC event in Westland! Hoping to see a lot of you out there for that as well!!