• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big Fish to Fry !

Batousaii

imported post

Bersa.380 wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out ..... I just started exercising my 2A right.

:)Congrats on your new 2A adventure, and thank you for keeping an eye out. I too run across little things like that, but over the years have learned to take it with a grain of salt until i do some homework and research it. Often i find that extremist or alarmist type new is not as critical-mass as it first sounded, and affords me the ability to enjoy the current victories we are having, and worry less about the minuscule chance we have of UN (or similar) interference. Over all, i'd say we are whoopin some serious Yahoo in favor of 2A rights, and true, we need to keep on the look out for incursions or efforts against our rights, but not so much that we should panic. Same as owning a firearm, better to be prepared and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Same for knowledge and open eyestoo.

Thanks for your best efforts ;)

:cool:Bat