• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington County CHL

beavertonfirearms

imported post

Got my Washington County CHL in the mail today!

22 days from fingerprinting appointment and 32 days from the date they received my application. Not too bad.

beavertonfirearms

imported post

Thanks all!

I had been meaning to get it for some time. I prefer to carry openly as I did when I lived in Arizona. But since I actually have to wear a jacket here in Oregon, it just makes sense to not have to worry about tucking my jacket behind my pistol. Plus, now I can loaded-open carry in Portland and Beaverton. (Among the other cities with bans, but I rarely visit those others...)