Thread: Lowes In Lakewood

Post imported post

Went into lowes this morning to purchase some storage bins......said screw it on the jacket for CC and instead, OC'd.

I asked a manager where the storage totes were and he said wow, nice glock, are you a police officer. All my employees at the customer service booth are freaked out by that fine piece of machinery on your hip...I told him no, i was just an ordinary citizen excercising my right to bear arms and prefer to be armed while frequenting andwhere near 512!

Needless to say, it was a good open carry experience and come to find out he was the General Manager, so he has zero issue with open carry and i even got a 10% off my bill for being a veteran!

+1 for Lowes in LAKEWOOD!

Post imported post

Awesome !

Post imported post

Sa-WeeeT, good to hear it.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Lowe's has year-round 10% discount for active, reserve, retired or disabled veterans and their family members. Nice deal. I've never had an issue OC there.

http://tinyurl.com/yl8rasm