Post imported post

LOCATION CHANGE !!!!
    LOCATION CHANGE !!!!

You are cordially invited to
    Glock 34’S
    Belated 40th Birthday Party

1313 Bay Beach RdGreen Bay, WI

Date: Sunday June 20th 2010

The fun start’s @ 12:00 noon -> until ???

Burgers, Buns, Condiments & Soda will be supplied
    Please bring a Dish to pass if you feel like it
    or drop a few $ bucks $ in the food donation jar, if you like.

I only have a few chairs so,Bring your own lawn chairs
    Open Carry is legal at Bay Beach.

This is fathers Day, so bring your Dad & Family along too

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again

NO Alcohol like normal at OC festivities.
    IF IT RAIN'S , IT'S CANCELED

Look for the Orange poster board, with the X on it.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Thanks for the invite Glock! My wife and I came last year and had a very good time. But you did pick Fathers Day this year, and I just became a dad a week ago! So I won't be able to attend this year, but I hope everyone has a blast!

Post imported post

Sgt_Habz wrote:
    Thanks for the invite Glock! My wife and I came last year and had a very good time. But you did pick Fathers Day this year, and I just became a dad a week ago! So I won't be able to attend this year, but I hope everyone has a blast!
    Congrats !!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate on the new Baby !!! That's awesome. That's right your wife was preggo at the Party. Well, if your able to swing in on that day, your welcome.

Or, sometime this summer if you have a free day, Give me a shout we can do steaks or something.

I am happy for you ! You need to change your screen name to MR. MOM now.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Got the date marked on my calender!!! I'll couple the cookout with a weekend of fishing and target shooting! Any reason is a good reason to get out of milwaukee county and up north!

Post imported post

bump, for changes

McX

Post imported post

i will try to come, once i get the details arranged, and permission from my 'government', anyone in the racine area planning to go i could maybe ride with, and kick in for gas to?

Post imported post

sounds like a good reason for a bike ride. not 100% sure yet if i can make it, but i know the holiday isn't an issue. my wife says: "it's fathers day, so you should do whatever you want". so i go riding, and she can go spend time with her dad.

Post imported post

<----penciling date into datebook..... sound like a plan
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.

Post imported post

cool.

Banned

Post imported post

I know its an OC event, but a grill out with no precious Miller Lite? Thats like slapping God. I'll be there.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    I know its an OC event, but a grill out with no precious Miller Lite? Thats like slapping God. I'll be there.
    i think NA is ok ....ucky

McX

Post imported post

glock i'll use the camper jump to get to your bash, way the hell up there in greenbay. saw it on the map, so i know where it is now. what caliber birthday present do you want young man?

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    glock i'll use the camper jump to get to your bash, way the hell up there in greenbay. saw it on the map, so i know where it is now. what caliber birthday present do you want young man?
    awesome, glad to have you. Hmmmmm, anything in 9mm or .308
    or this Accuracy International 338 lapua mag sniper system..its about $ 6000.00 LOL

or nothing at all &amp; just show up , no gift required.... it's all good

Post imported post

I'll be there + 2 for sure! Also if one were to buy Ammo for somebody'sB-day, what caliber mite one want?Maybe a few AR-15 mags to go with the ammo? Idk?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    I'll be there + 2 for sure! Also if one were to buy Ammo for somebody'sB-day, what caliber mite one want?Maybe a few AR-15 mags to go with the ammo? Idk?
    I really appreciate the thought everyone, but no one has to buy me anything, just getting everyone together for a fun afternoon is enough of a gift. But, if you must, anything, 9mm, AR-15ish, 308 ish. you guys are too much.

McX

Post imported post

chums is chums glock, going to a birthday party and bringing nothing? that would be like, criminal!
    if everyone that comes brings a box of ammo for you, you'll be blasting away well into retirement!

Post imported post

would an actual army issue M16 magazine be the same as a civilian AR magazine???

Banned

Post imported post

Depends, there are dozens of different AR mags. If you buy a USGI Mag, its the same that we use in the service.

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    would an actual army issue M16 magazine be the same as a civilian AR magazine???
    Yep, they are the same.

Post imported post

If you guys really want to bring a gift I can't stop you, But you don't need to. I just used my B-Day so this could not be seen as a OC event, so we didn't need to get Insurance, permission, etc, etc.

Banned

Post imported post

I should have added scorpio, the GI Mags suck. For the same price, you can get a PMAG from Magpul. Vastly superior.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    I should have added scorpio, the GI Mags suck. For the same price, you can get a PMAG from Magpul. Vastly superior.
    I have about 15 PMAGS, they are nice !

Banned

Post imported post

i wish the Pentagon would start phasing out the old mags and replace them with PMags. They could save lives. I've had the GI Mags cause a jam at inopportune times.

Post imported post

PMags are the shizznit. Altho they tend to stick when emptyand can hinder a mag change, but nothing taking a file to your magwell won't fix tho!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    well in that case never mind. i have several military issue M16 mags from when my dad and wife were active duty. couple of them are brand new never used. but hey if they suck then i'll keep them for myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast