• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You are invited to GLOCK34 's - Back yard Grill out

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

LOCATION CHANGE !!!!
LOCATION CHANGE !!!!

You are cordially invited to
Glock 34’S
Belated 40th Birthday Party

1313 Bay Beach RdGreen Bay, WI

Date: Sunday June 20th 2010

The fun start’s @ 12:00 noon -> until ???

Burgers, Buns, Condiments & Soda will be supplied
Please bring a Dish to pass if you feel like it
or drop a few $ bucks $ in the food donation jar, if you like.

I only have a few chairs so,Bring your own lawn chairs
Open Carry is legal at Bay Beach.

This is fathers Day, so bring your Dad & Family along too

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again

NO Alcohol like normal at OC festivities.
IF IT RAIN'S , IT'S CANCELED

Look for the Orange poster board, with the X on it.

Sgt_Habz

imported post

Thanks for the invite Glock! My wife and I came last year and had a very good time. But you did pick Fathers Day this year, and I just became a dad a week ago! So I won't be able to attend this year, but I hope everyone has a blast!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sgt_Habz wrote:
Thanks for the invite Glock! My wife and I came last year and had a very good time. But you did pick Fathers Day this year, and I just became a dad a week ago! So I won't be able to attend this year, but I hope everyone has a blast!
Congrats !!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate on the new Baby !!! That's awesome. That's right your wife was preggo at the Party. Well, if your able to swing in on that day, your welcome.

Or, sometime this summer if you have a free day, Give me a shout we can do steaks or something.

I am happy for you !:D You need to change your screen name to MR. MOM now.

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Got the date marked on my calender!!! I'll couple the cookout with a weekend of fishing and target shooting! Any reason is a good reason to get out of milwaukee county and up north!

M

McX

imported post

i will try to come, once i get the details arranged, and permission from my 'government', anyone in the racine area planning to go i could maybe ride with, and kick in for gas to?

scorpio_vette

imported post

sounds like a good reason for a bike ride. not 100% sure yet if i can make it, but i know the holiday isn't an issue. my wife says: "it's fathers day, so you should do whatever you want". so i go riding, and she can go spend time with her dad. :lol::lol::lol:

M

McX

imported post

glock i'll use the camper jump to get to your bash, way the hell up there in greenbay. saw it on the map, so i know where it is now. what caliber birthday present do you want young man?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
glock i'll use the camper jump to get to your bash, way the hell up there in greenbay. saw it on the map, so i know where it is now. what caliber birthday present do you want young man?
awesome, glad to have you. Hmmmmm, anything in 9mm or .308 :D
or this Accuracy International 338 lapua mag sniper system..its about $ 6000.00:lol: LOL

or nothing at all & just show up , no gift required.... it's all good:)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
I'll be there + 2 for sure! Also if one were to buy Ammo for somebody'sB-day, what caliber mite one want?:cool:Maybe a few AR-15 mags to go with the ammo? Idk?
I really appreciate the thought everyone, but no one has to buy me anything, just getting everyone together for a fun afternoon is enough of a gift. But, if you must, anything, 9mm, AR-15ish, 308 ish. :) you guys are too much.:)

M

McX

imported post

chums is chums glock, going to a birthday party and bringing nothing? that would be like, criminal!
if everyone that comes brings a box of ammo for you, you'll be blasting away well into retirement!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If you guys really want to bring a gift I can't stop you, But you don't need to.:) I just used my B-Day so this could not be seen as a OC event, so we didn't need to get Insurance, permission, etc, etc.