Thread: OC Oshkosh

Post imported post

Recently I have OC on my own private property.Itsin the city and unfortunatelyin a school zone(obviously legal) on my property but I can't walk the dog down the sidewalk while OCso that sucks.I have also been in Fleet Farm and Kwik Trip. Not a word said at the stores or by my neighbors. I also took the dog for a walk in eldorado marsh and ran into some very nice middle aged women also walking there dogswho thought it was great my buddy and I were OC ing. Even though I have only been doing this for a couple months I feel great exercising my state and federal rights its cleansing.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

WELCOME!

Glad to have you.

Carry On.

Post imported post

Constitution wrote:
    Recently I have OC on my own private property.Itsin the city and unfortunatelyin a school zone(obviously legal) on my property but I can't walk the dog down the sidewalk while OCso that sucks.I have also been in Fleet Farm and Kwik Trip. Not a word said at the stores or by my neighbors. I also took the dog for a walk in eldorado marsh and ran into some very nice middle aged women also walking there dogswho thought it was great my buddy and I were OC ing. Even though I have only been doing this for a couple months I feel great exercising my state and federal rights its cleansing.
    Welcome to the forums Constitution! I know myself and another friend of mine have OC'd several times in Oshkosh without incident... namely Menards and Target. Best of luck!

Post imported post

Come to find out there isn't an official school zone across the street its a pre-school.So I took the dog for a walk while OC-ing.No big deal but its great to exercise your rights!

Post imported post

Constitution wrote:
    If its this Eldorado Marsh, http://dnr.wi.gov/org/land/wildlife/...s/eldorado.htm

be aware of DNR's "unloaded and encased" requirements.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Ohh, that's awfully mean, raining on his parade like that. Tsk tsk.

Post imported post

Nice catch! It seems as though some wildlife areas it has to be in season to carry a firearm and others not.I sent an e-mail to the DNR about getting a list. I can tell you I don't want the wife walking the dog outin the middle of nowhereby herself unarmed!

Post imported post

Welcome to the forum, Carry on !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Thats close to my neck of the woods.any issues in the area,let me know if you would.I am new to this and like to know what I can expect.

Post imported post

I have not had any problems. I walk the dog every day down 24th St past Ardie and Ed's to the boat landing to throw dummies.Kwik Trip,Fleet Farm,Menards, and Lowe's all have been good. I have seen very few people even notice or care. I started a few months ago and now its second nature.Just like carrying a cell phone.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Constitution wrote:
    Just like carrying a cell phone.
    Good. Be careful, they're trying to regulate cellphone use too.