• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UN Wants You To Pack Up

DenWin

imported post

The UN wants a new treaty signed. I haven't been able to see much of it since my net connection is pretty slow here, and I have some other things to do, but it looks like the UN wants the US to get on board with a treaty that will ban or at the least strictly control firearms for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

Take a look, let me know your thoughts.

Teddybearfrmhell

imported post

with over 250,000,000 firearms in this country and over 25% of all households are armed it would seem to me that we, the people of these united states of America constitute the largest militia in the world.

as a natural born citizen of this country i have never been required to swear an oath of allegence, as a former military member i did however swear to preserve and defend this country from all enemies, foreign AND domestic. i did not recant that oath when i left the service, i believed in it then, i believe in it now.

if the UN can take away my right to own a firearm, how can i defend ANY other right?

they will need a gun to come and take mine. they will need the help of other americans and they will need the help of OUR government. i have faith in the people of this country and even the government BECAUSE those in the government who would help take our rights away MUST show themselves and be held accountable.

come and get it