• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun went off during attempted pistol whip

BreakingTheMold

imported post

I don't normally post articles from around here, since most of your are on the other side of the state, but i read this i couldn't help.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20100317/News01/100319519/-1/xml

"However, a police spokesman said the gun may have misfired when a 39-year-old man attempted to strike his 19-year-old nephew in the head with the gun. Police believe the gun misfired and the teen was not shot."

All I can say is this guy watched too way much bad TV.

Maybe Kali will add the pistol whip proof test in with the drop test....

pmcqueen37

imported post

BreakingTheMold wrote:
I don't normally post articles from around here, since most of your are on the other side of the state, but i read this i couldn't help.
Huh, haven't you noticed the contingent of west siders on here, Battle Creek and Grand Rapids have quite a few members on here and that's not that far from Niles, I know cause I lived in South Bend at 1 time, and they have had quite a few outings with good results. TV coverage, newspapers Etc.

BreakingTheMold

imported post

pmcqueen37 wrote:
BreakingTheMold wrote:
Huh, haven't you noticed the contingent of west siders on here, Battle Creek and Grand Rapids have quite a few members on here and that's not that far from Niles, I know cause I lived in South Bend at 1 time, and they have had quite a few outings with good results. TV coverage, newspapers Etc.

I fail to see the point in you post. I was more or less giving a reference of distance.

I agree with you savage.Detroit

pmcqueen37

imported post

Just sayin, your original post was that you don't normally post articles From that area, just wanted to say there are lots of people from that area on here and those are good articles to post, so keep posting and thanks, also since I lived in South Bend its cool to see stuff from there, sorry if My last note was confusing.