• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let's SHOOT!

ecocks

imported post

A group of us are heading to Sand Hollow on Sunday, March 21st,for a simple, open-areashoot.

It's a greatopportunity for some target practice, fresh air, trying out some new weapons and meeting up withsome like-minded folks. Bring your own ammo. targets (boxes, jugs, cans, etc.), and favorite firearms. We could also use a couple of rangefinders too.

We will be meetingin the Wal-Mart parking lot across from the gas station at 1:00PM for direction and a jump-off spot. Prior to that, I'll be in the KFC from 11:30 to 12:45 for lunch and getting acquainted. OC should not be a problem there and I'll be the short, chubby (be polite!) guy in the black vest and jeans.

See you there!

I'll be bringing:

CZ-40 (.40)

S&W Sigma 9VE (9mm)

Hi-Point Carbine (9mm)

My son's bringing:

Stoeger Cougar (.40)

VZ-58 (the better AK in 7.62)

ISRAEL

imported post

I am hoping to be there, I have to go to church in Eagle,the service is over at 12 pm, we live in Boise,then take my wife to the house, she does not want to go"this is on ly for men" she said. then I need to drive to Caldwell,from Boise is about 30 minutes (?) if you can, give me the direction then I can find the place if every body already left when I get there. if not then I will see you at the next meeting, your vaquero friend Israel.

ecocks

imported post

Ah man, how could we not wait for YOU?!?

At least one of us will be there when you get there!

You bringing that .44 Mag?

ecocks

imported post

We had 13 adults and 3 children out for today's shoot in the Sand Hollow area. Great time and we learned a lot with regard to how we hope to organize these in the future.

The plan is to get-together again on the 18th of April (day before April 19th 2A Marches) and try to get better organized on targets and bring along a couple of grills (hot dogs and burgers!).

Yes. We will meet at the Sand Hollow exit to get on-scene faster (and earlier) next time.

We also had a very pleasant time working with the children present on shooter safety, introductions to handguns, rifles and shotguns.

Anyone interested in some bulk ammo purchases (on shares) should send me a note. We could have certainly used some bulk 9mm, .40 and 7.62mm the way we were going through ammo today.

ISRAEL

imported post

Hellow Adam m, welcome to the movement, I hope you can come to our monthly meetings, we meet at Sun Rise restaurant in Meridian, at 7 p.m. every 2nd. thursday of the month, you will be welcome the same way my wife and I were welcome, we are agood group, if you can come, pleasedo it, you are going to love it. Israel. :celebrate:celebrate My wife and I are welcome you. (smile)

TopGunIdaho

imported post

Still trying to figure out how to get the pics from my blackberry to my laptop.:cuss:

Eric with Wolvers AK