• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Breakfast - Greater Richmond

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast
Sat. March 20th, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
http://www.rivercitydiner.com/ Get directions
803 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

A good opportunity for new people to meet the regulars in comfortable, gun friendly environment. Remember that if you carry, OC is required as alcohol is served here.
Good food and plenty of it at most reasonable prices.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Gonna try. I've been bouncing back and forth from the farm all week.

BTW Curtis, the bame I was trying to remember at Breakfast last week was Tucker Martin.:?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
More than likely I will be there. Need to be out to pick up some lime any way.
You buying Bulk or Bagged Kenny?
I nee about 20 tons. Ir'll take a few trips with a 5 ton trailer:lol:

kennys

imported post

Probably would be cheaper to buy bulk, but I think I will just start off with 20 bags. I only put down on the guarden and bad spots in the yard. It's not like any one see's my yard any way. If I could find a place convienant to get a couple scoops in the truck I may consider.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
Probably would be cheaper to buy bulk, but I think I will just start off with 20 bags. I only put down on the guarden and bad spots in the yard. It's not like any one see's my yard any way. If I could find a place convienant to get a couple scoops in the truck I may consider.
You need hydrated lime if you want it to work this spring. Takes crushed limestone Two months to change the PH.

kennys

imported post

Thanks, I was just discussing that with some co workers. A jug of liquid lime and a hose sprayer will be easier and cheaper to get me started, as well as quick.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You guys need a HGTV thread for that stuff. I thought you were discussing a vbarient to "Do you want lemon with your water?"

See you at breakfast.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
You need hydrated lime if you want it to work
pe0060413.jpg

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Ok Ill admit between skidmark, grape, and peter nap if there is an outing I will be there. Maybe I am partial but things like breakfast with them is like visiting Family, Great time food and conversation, wish more could make it.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kennys wrote:
Ok Ill admit between skidmark, grape, and peter nap if there is an outing I will be there. Maybe I am partial but things like breakfast with them is like visiting Family, Great time food and conversation, wish more could make it.
Yep, but you need to toss Joe in the mix too and of course, Joan.
It really is like a family get together.
It was also the highlight of the day. I wasted a beautiful day after I left. Spending time with the Canon Rep was a mistake.
He wasn't very bright.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
kennys wrote:
It was also the highlight of the day. I wasted a beautiful day after I left. Spending time with the Canon Rep was a mistake.
He wasn't very bright.
+1 - Solid group and Tarzan's Jane makes it family.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:
kennys wrote:
He wasn't very bright.
+1 - Solid group and Tarzan's Jane makes it family.

Yata hey
She's mad at me now. It's been a 4 letter day.

Truck wouldn't start at 3:00 AM took me till 4 to get it going. One ATV has a bad battery. both water pumps need the carbs rebuilt, the big trailer had a flat and the seal was broken. Had to use ether to seal it, broke the left lift arm on the tractor. I'm going to weld a new one on in a little and to hopefully, end the day....I got stuck in the mud with the trailer on.

I may be eating stir fry for a month.

On a good note, moma bear has two cubs.