• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm all set for that OC motorcycle ride now

sevenplusone

imported post

EM87 wrote:
I just picked up a '95 FZR600!!! :celebrate :celebrate :D :lol:

Pics tomorrow
My first bike ever was an FZR. I sold it to my best friend or I'd still have it. That was three bikes ago. Surprisingly quick and a lot of fun.

Now you need a shoulder holster!

daniels

imported post

Nice! I had a 96 FZ600 that I sold last year. I miss the bike at times.

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

EM87

imported post

That's a really nice looking bike! I got a great deal on mine because of cosmetic issues, but it runs fine. I'm about to go outside and take some pictures to post.

Pics coming very soon.

EM87

imported post

That looks like a really nice bike! I was looking into SV650s but they were out of my price range.

My plan for this FZR is just to ride it this season while saving money for a better one next spring, at which point I'll sell the FZR. I really won't have it for more than a year.

daniels

imported post

EM87 wrote:
That looks like a really nice bike! I was looking into SV650s but they were out of my price range.

My plan for this FZR is just to ride it this season while saving money for a better one next spring, at which point I'll sell the FZR. I really won't have it for more than a year.
I was looking for a SV as well a couple years ago. I was wanting to go to a V-Twin. I ended up trading my race bike for a Kawasaki V-Twin cruiser instead. LOL Sometimes I miss the sportbikes but the cruiser I can ride all day and not have to see my chiropractor the next day. lol

1245A Defender

imported post

who cares what year that bike is??? :banghead: :banghead:

its still "just a harley" :cuss: :cuss:

if it doesnt have a gun rack, it doesnt mean nothin! :celebrate :celebrate

maybe you guys are on the wrong forum! :what: :what: