• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First OC in HallieWalmart

REMSP10

imported post

I Oc'd for the first time today at the Hallie Walmart. As expected nothing to report. From the faces I saw I think only one person even noticed and he just gave me the big eyes and went about his business.

I have been in the back ground for a while on the forum and just wanted to thank all the people that share there knowledge about OC'ing it has been a great help to me. Thanks again.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Congratulations!!!

Isn't the freedom to actually exercise your rights GREAT!

Welcome to the world of OC. Each time get easier until you carry just like if were your phone or your hat.

Read up, Load up, Holster up, and....

Carry On

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I have been in that Wal-Mart a couple to times. Been to Farm-n-FLeet down the road many more.

When I was in Hallie on Feb. 28, I stopped at the Holiday Station righ off Hwy 53 and Melby St. The Hallie cop held the door for me and looked at my firearm as I walked in. The only interaction was an exchange of casual greetings. Although this was only one officer, I think Hallie PD is OK with it.

lance galloway

imported post

I live inEau Claire and have open carryed for about 5 months and have bean all over Eau Claire and Cippewa falls and I have never bean told to leave any store Yet.In the Eau Claire Walmart a off duty cop seen me said to keep itup.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

goforlow wrote:
It's good to know that more people are OC'ing in CF/EC area. It is even better that the LEO's are not giving us any crap!!

Carry on!
Lance got crap late last year. Thanks to him and his incident, EC City Police have gotten a little more educationl