Thread: Wisconsin Open Carry pamphlet

Post imported post

Belowis the copy I am taking to the printers.

If anybody wants any, I will let them go for $15 per 100.

I don't consider this as selling, because at $15 per 100, I am taking a small loss. The best rate that I could find is about 14.5 cents a copy

In the last couple of weeks I have printed off about 300 using about $150 in ink cartridges. That is why I am taking an order to the printers.

PM me and I will reply with my address to send $$. I will have them mailed out the same day. I receive mail by 1:00 pm and I go past the post office around 3:30 pm on my way to work.

Carry On & Carry Always!

Banned

Post imported post

Very nice indeed. Thank you for all the effort you have put into this version.

Those of you who are financially able, please donate over-and-above to help with shipping costs and so that BrokenSprocket will be able to provide some pamphlets at no cost to those who can't afford them.

Post imported post

Wow! Very nice. I downloaded it and am printing a few copies now. Thanks for the excellent work!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

Looks great. Will have to print a few off.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

I got some of these pamphlets Sunday at Wisconsin Carry,Inc. meeting. If any of you guys were thinking about having some information to handout, definitely consider taking up BrokenSproket's offer. The pamphlets are way better looking then I thought they be. It's printed on nice paper with vivid colors, much better then when I print them out at home.

Post imported post

Great propaganda! However, I, a somewhat educated individual staunchly protest ANY reference in an any attempt to educate the uneducated public that uses WIKI anything!
    My collage educators warned us that if used " I WILL FAIL YOU"
    So, with that being said other than that, it looks great!
    Now all you WIKI users, FIRE when ready, cause I know it's a comin'

Banned

Post imported post

Thanks for all your hard work and effort on this excellent pamphlet Brokensproket.

I have already handed out several to strangers, friends and family that I have spoken to about OC and they have found it very helpful.

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    Great propaganda! However, I, a somewhat educated individual staunchly protest ANY reference in an any attempt to educate the uneducated public that uses WIKI anything!
    My collage educators warned us that if used " I WILL FAIL YOU"
    So, with that being said other than that, it looks great!
    Now all you WIKI users, FIRE when ready, cause I know it's a comin'

Heh I put that Wikipedia thing in there. Probably not needed, so not sure why I did. Looks like it stuck though.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association