• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Open Carry pamphlet

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Belowis the copy I am taking to the printers.

If anybody wants any, I will let them go for $15 per 100.

I don't consider this as selling, because at $15 per 100, I am taking a small loss. The best rate that I could find is about 14.5 cents a copy

In the last couple of weeks I have printed off about 300 using about $150 in ink cartridges. That is why I am taking an order to the printers.

PM me and I will reply with my address to send $$. I will have them mailed out the same day. I receive mail by 1:00 pm and I go past the post office around 3:30 pm on my way to work.

Carry On & Carry Always!

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Very nice indeed. Thank you for all the effort you have put into this version.

Those of you who are financially able, please donate over-and-above to help with shipping costs and so that BrokenSprocket will be able to provide some pamphlets at no cost to those who can't afford them.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wow! Very nice. I downloaded it and am printing a few copies now. Thanks for the excellent work!

Jason in WI

imported post

I got some of these pamphlets Sunday at Wisconsin Carry,Inc. meeting. If any of you guys were thinking about having some information to handout, definitely consider taking up BrokenSproket's offer. The pamphlets are way better looking then I thought they be. It's printed on nice paper with vivid colors, much better then when I print them out at home.

qball54208

imported post

Great propaganda! However, I, a somewhat educated individual staunchly protest ANY reference in an any attempt to educate the uneducated public that uses WIKI anything!
My collage educators warned us that if used " I WILL FAIL YOU"
So, with that being said other than that, it looks great!
Now all you WIKI users, FIRE when ready, cause I know it's a comin'

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Thanks for all your hard work and effort on this excellent pamphlet Brokensproket.

I have already handed out several to strangers, friends and family that I have spoken to about OC and they have found it very helpful.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

qball54208 wrote:
Great propaganda! However, I, a somewhat educated individual staunchly protest ANY reference in an any attempt to educate the uneducated public that uses WIKI anything!
My collage educators warned us that if used " I WILL FAIL YOU"
So, with that being said other than that, it looks great!
Now all you WIKI users, FIRE when ready, cause I know it's a comin'

Heh I put that Wikipedia thing in there. Probably not needed, so not sure why I did. Looks like it stuck though.