• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet up Today?

eastmeyers

imported post

I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up today for something to eat or a cup of coffee or something. Not a big deal, just wondering. I will be in Oakland county area, any where between, Hazel Park, Southfeild, and Troy. Hit me up.

God Bless

I'll be checking this on my phone every so often.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Hey East, I'm working at 12 and Orchard Lake today until 5, if you wanna meet up for lunch hit me up on here, or PM me if you want my phone #.

I'm in Farmington Hills, definitely between Hazel Park and Troy