Thread: Town Hall Meeting (The 2nd Amendment)

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am posting this notification to inform you of an upcoming Open Carry (OC) event in the greater La Crosse area.

I have been asked to speak on the 2nd amendment, carry in Wisconsin, and Wisconsin Carry, Inc. this Sunday, March 21, in Tomah, WI.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet other individuals in the area who carry on a regular basis as well as learn about how and why Wisconsin Carry, Inc. was formed. I will cover details of how we got to this point, the lawsuit, and what the future holds for your rights in Wisconsin.

The event is sponsored by the Monroe County Republican Party and is being held at the Tee-Pee Super Club in Tomah, WI. We have advanced permission from the owner to carry for this event so as always, Open Carry is encouraged but not required.

What: Town Hall Meeting (The 2nd Amendment)

When: Sunday, March 21, 2010. 3:00 - 5:00PM.

Where:TeePee Supper Club
    812 Superior Ave.
    Tomah, WI 54660

Hope to see you there.

Post imported post

I am going to try to be there this Sunday.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    I am going to try to be there this Sunday.
    If I were to go think I could catch a ride with you would be willing to meet you some where I live in waukesha.

Post imported post

I will be there, on my way back from Baraboo.

EDITED: I will be working a membership table at a gunshow instead. Someone video record Huberts presentation. I want to see it.

Banned

Post imported post

See you guys there.

I wouldn't miss an opportunity to OC in Fast Eddie's restaurant for anything.

Post imported post

I wish I could attend. Let me know how it goes.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

Pretty excited for the event today.
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Banned

Post imported post

It was a really great event with perhaps 100 people and with 10 to 20 of us OCing.

Even though there were a few politicians around Hubert basically ran the show and had the best presentation and the most insightful answers for the crowd. WI Carry Inc picked up several new members both there and at the Onalaska gun show this weekend so many thanks go out to all those who volunteered time and effort.

I have only one question for Hubert after enjoying his excellent presentation and adroit crowd handling skills:

When are you going to run for Governor?

Post imported post

Spartacus wrote:
    It was a really great event with perhaps 100 people and with 10 to 20 of us OCing.

Even though there were a few politicians around Hubert basically ran the show and had the best presentation and the most insightful answers for the crowd. WI Carry Inc picked up several new members both there and at the Onalaska gun show this weekend so many thanks go out to all those who volunteered time and effort.

I have only one question for Hubert after enjoying his excellent presentation and adroit crowd handling skills:

When are you going to run for Governor?
    Video anywhere for those of us who didn't make it today???

would have loved to make it there, but could barely afford to go to the event in beloit, so i decided to attend the one i could afford. LOL

Post imported post

Couldn't find video but found a little news clip here http://www.wxow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12179657

News crew was the only ones I seen with a camera. Couldn't find the video on there site.