• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Town Hall Meeting (The 2nd Amendment)

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am posting this notification to inform you of an upcoming Open Carry (OC) event in the greater La Crosse area.

I have been asked to speak on the 2nd amendment, carry in Wisconsin, and Wisconsin Carry, Inc. this Sunday, March 21, in Tomah, WI.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet other individuals in the area who carry on a regular basis as well as learn about how and why Wisconsin Carry, Inc. was formed. I will cover details of how we got to this point, the lawsuit, and what the future holds for your rights in Wisconsin.

The event is sponsored by the Monroe County Republican Party and is being held at the Tee-Pee Super Club in Tomah, WI. We have advanced permission from the owner to carry for this event so as always, Open Carry is encouraged but not required.

What: Town Hall Meeting (The 2nd Amendment)

When: Sunday, March 21, 2010. 3:00 - 5:00PM.

Where:TeePee Supper Club
812 Superior Ave.
Tomah, WI 54660

Hope to see you there.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

I will be there, on my way back from Baraboo.

EDITED: I will be working a membership table at a gunshow instead. Someone video record Huberts presentation. I want to see it.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

It was a really great event with perhaps 100 people and with 10 to 20 of us OCing.

Even though there were a few politicians around Hubert basically ran the show and had the best presentation and the most insightful answers for the crowd. WI Carry Inc picked up several new members both there and at the Onalaska gun show this weekend so many thanks go out to all those who volunteered time and effort.

I have only one question for Hubert after enjoying his excellent presentation and adroit crowd handling skills:

When are you going to run for Governor?

scorpio_vette

imported post

Spartacus wrote:
It was a really great event with perhaps 100 people and with 10 to 20 of us OCing.

Even though there were a few politicians around Hubert basically ran the show and had the best presentation and the most insightful answers for the crowd. WI Carry Inc picked up several new members both there and at the Onalaska gun show this weekend so many thanks go out to all those who volunteered time and effort.

I have only one question for Hubert after enjoying his excellent presentation and adroit crowd handling skills:

When are you going to run for Governor?

Video anywhere for those of us who didn't make it today???

would have loved to make it there, but could barely afford to go to the event in beloit, so i decided to attend the one i could afford. LOL