• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will the village idiots pick Seattle's new police chief?

.45ACPaddy

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Or someone like our very own Tim Sheldon, chairman of the Mason County Commission. Sheldon was quoted in a local newspaper as calling people on Seattle’s Queen Anne and Capitol Hill "wimps."

[Stormfront link]
BTW you might wanna check what Stormfront is really about... There's a reason I'm not clicking that link...

Wheelgunner

imported post

Would you click on it if it were Nation of Islam? La Raza?

One of the difficulties of this board is building up a "profile" of your average robber/assailant. PC'ness prevents discussion about Racial aspects of Self Defense. Blacks talk about it openly SEE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlW6gQx57s) but you can get banned here if you imply that the 8% of Blacks in Seattle are committing a lot of crime in Proportion to their numbers, say like killing 6 police officers in a few months.

I am not defending nutcases on Stormfront, I am just agreeing with Holder in that we have a cowardice on the subject.

As to the next Police Chief, we will get another Nickles "clone", because that is what the Media and the Liberal Pols demand. After the hundreds of articles published by SAF, Dave Workman, John Lott, et. al.; the examples of all the States that open their Concealed carry laws and their Societies became MORE peaceful and the Heller decesion by the SCOTUS and the utter failure of gun control laws ANYWHERE, you would think that the Anti's would give up.

But no.

amzbrady

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Or someone like our very own Tim Sheldon, chairman of the Mason County Commission. Sheldon was quoted in a local newspaper as calling people on Seattle’s Queen Anne and Capitol Hill "wimps."

[Stormfront link]
BTW you might wanna check what Stormfront is really about... There's a reason I'm not clicking that link...
Sorry guys didnt even look at the site, just the info I was looking for. Hope I did not offend any bodies.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

amzbrady wrote:
G22Paddy wrote:
amzbrady wrote:

[Stormfront link]
Sorry guys didnt even look at the site, just the info I was looking for. Hope I did not offend any bodies.
Didn't offend, but thought that the ocdo group should not have links to that particular site. No reason to give any anti's any ammo to say we are like them.