Thread: OC'd today at Sportco in Fife

Post imported post

When i asked for some assistance or just walked by some people they would glance down at my right hip and just go on with our business. no one said anything negative at all.

then i got up to the front checkout to pay for my lyman tumbler and extended mag (assault weapons ban proposal made me want to spite them so i bought another mag just because), and the 2 ladies at the front asked if my gun was fake, made a few jokes, all was positive.

Post imported post

I had someone ask me that once. I wasincredulous that someone would think I was carrying a toy. Some people.

Post imported post

"Excuse me sir, is that a toy gun?"

"Why yes, ma'am, it's a squirt gun."

Post imported post

next time, ask the lady if her "toy car" is parked outside... XD

Post imported post

Tell her you have a toy version of everything, then ask her what she's doing later.

Post imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
    I had someone ask me that once. I wasincredulous that someone would think I was carrying a toy. Some people.
    I had someone ask me "why I was carrying around an airsoft pistol". Of course my mind went blank at the moment and couldn't think of anything witty to respond with so I just laughed.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

'cause I can't find an airsoft cop.