• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'd today at Sportco in Fife

kchau

imported post

When i asked for some assistance or just walked by some people they would glance down at my right hip and just go on with our business. no one said anything negative at all.

then i got up to the front checkout to pay for my lyman tumbler and extended mag (assault weapons ban proposal made me want to spite them so i bought another mag just because), and the 2 ladies at the front asked if my gun was fake, made a few jokes, all was positive.

kenshin

imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
I had someone ask me that once. I wasincredulous that someone would think I was carrying a toy. Some people.
I had someone ask me "why I was carrying around an airsoft pistol". Of course my mind went blank at the moment and couldn't think of anything witty to respond with so I just laughed.